FORM OF INDEPENDENT THIRD-PARTY VERIFICATION LETTER
Dear Sir or Madam,
Your client, ____________________________ (the "Prospective Investor"), has indicated interest in investing via our online real estate investment marketplace. Prior to accepting his investment we request that you verify the Prospective Investor's status as an "accredited investor" as that term is defined in Rule 501(a) of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (an "Accredited Investor").
We are requesting this verification to ensure that the Prospective Investor is eligible to participate in a placement of securities (the "Offering") by Eppic Funding, LLC (the "Company") that is only open to Accredited Investors. Please check off which type of professional you are in order to help us qualify the Prospective Investor as an Accredited Investor.
- Registered broker-dealer
- SEC-registered investment adviser
- Licensed attorney in good standing under the laws of the jurisdictions in which I am admitted to practice.
- Certified public accountant duly registered and in good standing under the laws of the jurisdiction of my residence or principal office
Please indicate which option you’ve verified the Prospective Investor qualifies as an Accredited Investor, calculated pursuant to Rule 501(a) of Regulation D, and that you have undertaken an independent analysis of the Prospective Investor's status as an Accredited Investor at least once during the three-month period preceding the date of this letter:
- Income: earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- net worth: has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence).
Kindly check box one of the boxes below and complete the blank, as applicable:
- I have taken reasonable steps to verify that the Prospective Investor is an Accredited Investor based on income or net worth as selected above and, based on those steps, I have determined that the Prospective Investor is an Accredited Investor. The most recent date as of which I have made such determination is________________. To my knowledge, after reasonable investigation, no facts, circumstances or events have arisen after that date that lead me to believe that the Prospective Investor has ceased to be an Accredited Investor. I acknowledge that the Company will rely on this letter in determining the Prospective Investor's eligibility to participate in the Offering and I consent to such reliance.
- I cannot confirm the Prospective Investor's status as an Accredited Investor.
Firm Name: ______________________________
Once completed, please sign below and submit a copy of the letter to VerifyInvestor.com by emailing it in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org.